1. Invoices are payable prior to commencement of the Summit.
Exception for Public Sector: Delegates who may not be able to settle the invoice before the commencement of the Summit; full payment of delegate registration fees is expected within 7 (seven) days after the Summit.
2. Please note there would be no refunds.
2.1. Should a registered delegate be unable to attend the Summit, Pac Law Summit Admin committee will accept written communication confirming the name(s) of the Substitute(s).
2.2. No Shows’ do not exempt registered from paying the full registration fee. Delegates would still liable for the full fee. This also applies where Orizur Consulting Enterprise has received written communication confirming attendance, either online or offline; and or has issued an invoice and or is awaiting payment.
3. Due to the nature of the event, please note that seats are limited and therefore, pre-registration is essential.
4. By accepting these conditions you acknowledge that you have taken notice of the no refund terms on this form.
5. All terms and conditions listed herein are applicable on submission of this form.